Monday, March 1, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


















these three cats is my dudes we been through alot and done alot for the amount of time weve knew each other but we created a brother hood even though we busy men and dont get to hang as much we still hold each other down MadHouse...... thats my dude right there left hand man like a brother from another mother.....
this is my Gonnie to the left right here even though we aint clicking right now thats my older sis i never had gots mucho love.......
kyel sometimes i wonder wat the hell this kid be thinking but other then that mad cool dude people judge but he ight get to know him......and to the left thats my crew/fam i ride wit these dudes grew up wit them and fought wit them but this is family and what cant makes us wont break us love yall.............

A very good bf even though we been very distant she taught me alot and the way to treat women thanks you biff..................and i save the best for last cause this is my closes friend ever i slip out some things that i should of never said but we hold eachother down this is the only person i can really talk to and trust and honestly i told her things that nobody will ever know but thats my bestfriend/friend/lover/gf/slacker but who else is gonna put her wit her thats my G love her like a fat kid loves cake.......and these are my true friends who are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment