Sunday, March 28, 2010

sooner than later................


sorry blog ive been gone for a WHILE but here are my thoughts thats been floating around.......... im tired of bein despised by people who really dnt know the person iam but everybody has there image set on me as a regular man.........im a normal human been but my thoughts and mind is brighter then alot of these schemes i never been in the water of god so maybe that pushes me out the picture of you others but dnt judge me cause im better then half of these niccas......dnt be scared of me........................im a beast at wat i do so come see me on the courts i might show u a thing or two......................This is what loves look like but you gotta learn how use those words and put them in correct action cause then u can lose something that is right..........your special and you dont even know it but i knew it from the get go....i might have to take a couple steps back cause i dnt wANNa rush into things you arent ready for but remember youll always have my heart cause your the girl i wanted from the start..............Everyone remember the time is comin and anything can happen but we have eachother so lets be a family and be ready for the happening.......THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

1 comment:

  1. people r gonna judge what they don't know and people are gonna hate what they can't be. I kno that shit get's annoying but as long as u keep your head above all the bullshit you'll never be dragged down by it. keep ya head up homie

    ReplyDelete