Monday, August 2, 2010

These girls aint got nothing on you....



The way I’m feelin’
Things I say
All just happenWhen you pass my way
What can I do
To make you stay?I know it’s gettin’ lateBut girl I don’t want you to leaveYou tell me you’re just not the type
You wanna do this rightAnd I’m not tryna say I don’t believe you
But I refuse to feel ashamedAnd if you feel the same
This wait ain’t gonna make us better peopleTake those f-ckin’ heels off, it’s worth it girl
Nothin’ is what I can picture you in...................... Lately ive been in a hell of a mess i didnt know time was so hard and then conflicts start to begin and all falls but u gotta be a solider of love and then youll be able to carry anything from shoulder to shoulder and realize all along you were just the strongest
ever
i ride over the bridge cause bike riding has its own happiness you just ride and and connect wit nature
life feels good on two wheels.... it gets crazy at times and then it registers to be love understand my mr big red and give him a hand........

No comments:

Post a Comment