Thursday, August 5, 2010

if i go will i lose everythin and if i stay will i have everythin........







Im closer to the truth then ya think...........
...........Why as people are w

e losing hope in eachother i
s that cause were caught up or we gave up?.....LIfe is more precious then a diamond cause not as people we shine more but were beautiful each of us as human beens and we shouldnt outkast one another but were lost and this is why i have such a big heart cause we dnt all give the correct amount of love that should be needed e
ven myself is scared of a thing called life and say what shouldnt be said but if my hope
love and faith is put in the air i know my love ones and
myself will be just ok..........my message to you is love i feel the world in my hands anybody wanna hand.......... ..................................people change but this jay everyday keep my head up and my thoughts right i will always leave a stamp were i stand cause everyone feels my energy and feed off cause me as a person is bigger then you think youll see as you grow with me and realize you always loved me...........
im starting to know the truth meaning everything starts to make sense when your knowledge is more expandable i love the person iam but the mind is the most difficult i soak like a sponge everyday about people friends family and understand that its part of thing you can only provide to yourself and take it in as a person....... Timeless it goes on but how can impact the numbers you have..........

No comments:

Post a Comment