Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lost in the world............


on the bathroom wall i wrote "i'd rather argue with you than to be with someon and else" i took a piss and dismiss it and went and found somebody else Arguing harvesting the feelings, id rather be by my fcking self till about 2AM and i call back and i hang up and start to blame myself..............somebody help .......................Lack of visual empathy equates the meaning of L-O-V-E hatred and attitude tear us entirely IM the king of leon.............this life is wild but you gotta be stronger then your heart or it can damage your thoughts so slow down and look at everything as if your on top of the clouds and then youll get the best view of wat u can do wit this thing called L-I-F-E ......... your my devil, your my angel, your my heaven ,your my hell, your my now, your my forever, your my freedom, your my jail your my lies, your my truth, your my war, your my truce, your my questions, your my proof, your my stress and your my masseuse............THIS UPSIDE DOWN WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment